Where my demons hide

Those that know me, know I've been having a difficult time lately.
I'm getting better, day by day.
But I felt the need to express myself today.
One of my habits is when I feel dark, it tends to reflect in whatever artistic outlet I am currently pursuing.
Be it writing, pictures, reading, sketching... my mood reflects on it.
So while looking through my (massively multiplying) inventory today, I found some darker things that I had but haven't shown off yet.

Hair: .ploom. Vanellope - Reds
Eyes: Lithium ~Creation :: Taken Special Eyes - MP Store
Mouth: System Failure Prize #1 [Gauze] 
(Hunt is long over, but variations of this is available at the store!)
Dress: Kaithleen's Leather Vest with Mini Skirt - Red @ Final Festival Fair 
Legs: -DRD- creature legs - DArkness 
(Was at Oh My Gacha which is now closed)
Claws: -DRD- demonhands
Pose: Fly Lily! Poses FINAL FANTASY FESTIVAL- fantasy 7 @ Final Festival Fair
Location:  Image Essentials


Hair: Tameless Hair Zaida - Mega Pack
Wings/Outfit: Cain - Gabriel - Suit Black @ Final Festival Fair
Legs: -DRD- creature legs - DArkness
Claws: -DRD- demonhands
Pose and Location: Image Essentials

There is a certain beauty, in the darker side of SL.
So go, embrace the inner demons we all have :D
 And we all have demons... especially on restart Tuesday!

xoxox
Savvy


Comments