Trust me, I'm an angel!

I really AM an angel!
See!  I have a halo! *points at below picture*
Pay no mind to the horns holding it up >.>
Though this picture will make my friends happy...
They are always accusing me of such shenanigans.. 
*cough*
This is a new release from Blacklace..
and it is super super sexy.
Perfect for that someone special...or just to make yourself feel smexy.
Oh yah.. the new Gos shoes from FaMESHed.. invest in them.
Blacklace is selling stocking appliers for them... so that you can wear your shoes and lingerie..
And not have to adjust any coloring!
(Perfect for the lazy peeps like me!)

Hair: Exile::Run To You
Mask and lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Harlequin: Red Lace & Velvet Cincher Set
Stockings: ~Blacklace~ Gos Stockings:  Basics Classic Lace 3
SHoes: [Gos] Boutique - Carrie Pumps - Patent @ FaMESHed
Pose/Prop: Project Puppet  Sweet As Sin 

Comments