One more sugar party!

In a few days it's my birthday! Jay! In the good ole days of being a child I still got the bestest decorated cakes. With candles to blow and my name in sugar sweet decorations. As time went by these were replaced to standard cakes. You know; the ones from the supermarket. Or sometimes we eat a tompouce on birthdays. You pronounce that as tom-puss and yes it's Dutch. And it's pink so all's good!

I'm making my own cake this year. And I'm going for all the good stuff! Edible and sugarsweet icing, butter coating, jelly and candles that look like butterflies! I'll be sure to post a picture when it's done. In Second Life I'm also getting in the mood and I found myself a bakery to get inspired. I really came to admire bakers. The passion they use creating can often be seen and tasted in their creations. Hopefully I can be like that one day, in mean time I will have fun trying!

Credits:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Artic
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* MAIDY - rose

Cake & Pose: *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* 
Location: Bobtail Bakery & Friends

Comments