Lose yourself to dance

Actually I'm losing myself to books today.  This is one of those days where I feel like closing out the world and taking a journey somewhere else.  What better way to do that than with a good book!  So with that said nothing special going on I just felt like showing you my little FOTD (fit of the day) before I head off to find a quiet spot and drift off into the great world of fantasy.
Remember Dolls, reading is FUNdamental!
Squishes,
Kaileebaby



Poses: Vestige Stacey I and II (The Pier Market)

Hat:  Brii Underground Wear*part of Gwen Hipster Outfit*

Hair:  MaiOwn! Valentine

Skin:  DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Dawn Mixedtype

Necklace:  Amorous: Splendor Solis

Jacket:  *COCO*Homme_BomberJacket(Hands in Pockets)_Midnight

Shirt:  Forever Young *part of Birdie Complete Outfit*

Shorts:  The Secret Store - Balloon Shorts - Stripey (Collabor88)

shirt: *COCO*_ShirtAroundWaist_CheckNavy

Shoes:  (r)M~(ePunk) Boots

Backpack:  :pesca: canvas and leather backpack/2 RARE


Comments