I Love My Boogers!

My puppy, his name is Boogers.
What were you thinking huh?
Hehe, I love him so much! Thank you Kailee for showing him to me. 
And to Carson for bringing him into my life ♥
I also wanted to share with you all my look of the day.
I am still  so excited to look like a diff av whenever the mood strikes.
I think I am confusing a lot of people in my life but weee it's fun!
Check this chit out.
Love,squishes & booger licks.
Ember ♥



Credits.
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Electra -  light blondes{@COLLABOR88}
Shape ,Skin - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Hartlyn {Sweet Kisses} Porcelain{@FEEBS}
Lip gloss - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Sugar Lips - Rose{@Thrift Shop}
Dress - Munereia - Febbraio - Acai{@ SSSTuesday only}
Puppy! - .Birdy. Boston Buddy - {@The mens dept}
Shoes - HOLLY MESH WHITE DIMITRA BOOTS{@The Style Icon Fair}
Pose - {NanTra} Musings Pose Set{@CSR}

Comments