Because I'm Happy!

Smooches Dollfaces!  Just thought I would pop in for a Saturday morning quickie! (that sounds way more naughty and exciting than it actually is,lol)  Me and my new buddy Snoop Doggy have been hanging out lots.  I wubs him so much.  He's my squishy!  Be prepared to see lots of him as we travel around the SLobe. That's SL globe for those not fluent yet in Kaispeak. *giggles*  Anywho...SD and I were doing some exploring and since we both thought we were looking super cute we figured we'd take a snapshot for you.  Stay tuned for more adventures of Kailebaby and Snoop Doggy as we hop around the grid and get into mischief!

Love ya,Dolls and keep shoppin!
Kaileebaby
&
Woof!  Woof!
Snoop Doggy


Hair:  Pelle - KIRA  HAIR BLACK
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ ginevra ] - [Irish sunkissed TDR]
Earrings:  Mingle: To You <3 Auxiliary
Necklace:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: BUDDY ::
Dress:  NS::  Sweet Latex Dress with HUD (mesh) (The Thrift Shop)
Tights:  *Vershe* Random Tights : Hearts
Boots:  ::HH:: Hucci Akita Leather Boots - Midnight
Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Metals & Tips Polish (The Style Icon Fair)
Ring:  [geek.] Rock-a-Knucks -NERD PAK=


Comments